- Embedded Systems Microcontrollers, RTOS, FPGAs, Sensors
- Autonomous Robotics Small-scale autonomous robots using off the shelf components
- Computer Architecture Processor Design, Interconnects, Memristive Crossbars
- Neuromorphic Computing Brain Inspired Architectures, Neural Networks
- High Performance Computing Algorithm Optimziation, SIMD (SSE/AVX), GPGPU, Multithreading, Clusters
- Audio Engineering Signal processing, amplifier design, digital to analog conversion
DANNA - Dynamic Adaptive Neural Network Arrays
Member of UTK's Neuromorphic Computing Team - specifically working with the FPGA implementation of DANNA. Current tasks include overhauling internal random address selection, improving USB communication, and implementing new op codes and features.
Raspberry Pi 2 IEEE Workshop
Link to writeup
Basic introduction to the Raspberry Pi 2 system.
- more to come...
- General Robotics Development Platform Developing a generalized rapid prototyping platform for small scale autonomous robots. The system will be open source and documented. We are currently in the early development phases.
- IEEE SouthEastCon 2017 Hardware Competition Building an autonomous robot to complete a Star Wars themed compeititon. Serving as Team Captain for 2016-2017. More details forthcoming...
ARM Supercomputing Cluster
Graduate level Supercomputing course - Project based - Building a cluster from 64+ Raspberry Pi 3 boards. I primarly focus on the System and Networking details in addition to optimizing BLAS and HPL for the system.
- Multi-stage Headphone Audio Amplifier Hobbyist design of an op amp based multi-stage headphone amplifier - includes schematic design, part selection, PCB design, and final assembly
Multiplayer Checkers on an FPGA
Github Repo Link
VHDL implementation of multiplayer Checkers on a Xilinx Artix 7 FPGA - including game logic, 4bpc VGA output, joystick support, and move highlighting.
Disk based B+ Tree Implementation
Code available on request
Built a B Tree data structure in C interfacing with an emulated hard drive system. Managed tree structure in an optimal manner with direct sector reads and writes.
IEEE SouthEastCon 2016 Hardware Competition
Github Repo Link
Built an autonomous robot to complete a logistics themed task. The robot was required to identify and sort wooden blocks of different sizes and colors.
- IEEE SouthEastCon 2015 Hardware Competition Built an autonomous robot to complete a series of mini games including playing Simon, drawing IEEE on an Etch-a-Sketch, picking up a playing card, and rotating a Rubik's Cube.
- ProjClock — Multi-user Project Time Tracking Software Built as a responsive web application with a PHP 5 and SQLite backend. ProjClock allows for shared and private project time tracking. It offers both CSV and XLSX (Excel) export options. Completed prior to arriving at UT.